Since I was recently introduced to Chorizo sausages by Elly In Canada, I went searching for recipes & found this in an advertisement for McCormick bay leaves .......... its quick, easy & delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly spray a large non stick pan & saute sausages until cooked but still pink in the middle, about 15 minutes; remove from pan & reserve in a warm oven.
- 2Heat oil in the same pan on medium heat; add onion & garlic, cook & stir for about 5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- 3Add paprika & cook for about a minute.
- 4Stir in cider & bay leaves, bring to a boil, reduce heat to low & simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5Cut chorizo diagonally into 3/4 inch pieces & return to pan along with sun dried tomatoes; simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
- 6Remove bay leaves, sprinkle with parsley & serve with crusty bread to mop up the sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chorizo With Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Cider
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 789.2
- Calories from Fat 593
- Total Fat 65.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 140.8 mg
- Sodium 2025.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 39.3 g