Recipe by dojemi
A different mix of ingredients with a great taste.
Top Review by chefdawn11
Just a suggestion, cook ground chorizo and then stuff. After wrapping with bacon and securing with a toothpick, marinade in 1/3 cup of soy sauce with brown sugar to taste for around 1 hour, and then bake. Really Good!
- 1 (8 ounce) chorizo sausage
- 8 medjool dates, cut in half lengthways and pitted
- 16 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Layout the bacon and par cook in the oven for about 5 minutes. Do not allow to brown.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Slice the sausage into 16 slices about 3/8 inch thick.
- Near the top of each slice of bacon place a slice of sausage and top with ½ of a date.
- Roll the bacon around the sausage and date, secure with a toothpick and cut off any excess bacon.
- Place on jellyroll pan and bake at 375 degrees until the bacon is fully cooked, about 10 minutes.