Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I came up with this one day trying to figure out what to do with a box of Spanish Rice mix.
Make and share this Chorizo Spanish Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Begin the rice as stated on the box.
- Drain and rinse the black beans and green chilis.
- Brown the chorizo in a pan over medium high heat. Drain and set aside.
- In the pan over medium heat add the corn, beans, and chillis, season to taste with salt, garlic, pepper, and hot suace. Heat through, and add back the chorizo.
- Once rice is finished mix with the corn and chorizo mix, season to taste.
- Serve over corn bread and top with cheese or sourcream if you're inclined.