I use my (Chorizo- Veggie Version Included!) recipe for this but packaged chorizo or even left over taco meat will work great in this. All measurements are approximate and you should adjust according to your tastes and what you have on hand.
- Mix everything but the tortillas together in a large bowl.
- heat oil or butter in a large pan.
- spread a thin layer of bean mixture over half of tortilla.
- fold in half and brown on each side.
- cut into wedges.
- we really like this served with (Recipe #161522) on the side.