Top Review by Rita~
Skipped the mayo. Just couldn`t put it in! And sure didn`t need all the fat! Skipped the salt. rinsed the red beans that I used and mashed them some. I did use habanero cheese for a nice kick.
- 1 cup chorizo sausage, cooked
- 2 cups pinto beans, cooked
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt or 1⁄4 teaspoon beef bouillon
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything but the tortillas together in a large bowl.
- heat oil or butter in a large pan.
- spread a thin layer of bean mixture over half of tortilla.
- fold in half and brown on each side.
- cut into wedges.
- we really like this served with (Recipe #161522) on the side.