- 4 -6 medium potatoes, peeled, chopped into cubes (parboil or frozen to save time)
- 8 ounces chorizo sausage (add or subtract to taste)
- 6 eggs (scrambled in a bowl)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook your chopped potatoes in a 12” frying pan.
- Saute chorizo in a sauce pan by it’s self, while the potatoes finish cooking.
- Pour cooked chorizo sauce into your cooked potatoes (pour off excess oils to taste).
- Mix the chorizo completely into your cooked potatoes.
- Pour your eggs into your mixed potatoes and chorizo and stir or you can fold and make an omelet.
- Cook until done and server immediately, as scrambled eggs, a burrito or an omelet.
- If your crowd is really big eaters, add spainsh rice and refiried beans -- I make this even on camping trips, you should see the people in the campgrounds looking around when they smell this in the morning, put out some Menudo with onions, clantro and you have a very tasty meal no matter where you are, enjoy.