1/1 Photo of Chorizo, Potatoes and Eggs
A nice breakfast or brunch dish. Serve with warm tortillas, and green chiles on the side, if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook your chopped potatoes in a 12” frying pan.
- 2Saute chorizo in a sauce pan by it’s self, while the potatoes finish cooking.
- 3Pour cooked chorizo sauce into your cooked potatoes (pour off excess oils to taste).
- 4Mix the chorizo completely into your cooked potatoes.
- 5Pour your eggs into your mixed potatoes and chorizo and stir or you can fold and make an omelet.
- 6Cook until done and server immediately, as scrambled eggs, a burrito or an omelet.
- 7If your crowd is really big eaters, add spainsh rice and refiried beans -- I make this even on camping trips, you should see the people in the campgrounds looking around when they smell this in the morning, put out some Menudo with onions, clantro and you have a very tasty meal no matter where you are, enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chorizo, Potatoes and Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.2
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 367.1 mg
- Sodium 818.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 27.4 g