1/1 Photo of Chorizo Potato Quesadillas
This is a hearty meal, i double to have leftovers & serve with a nice green salad. Recipe from Canadian Living March 2001.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 -2 onion, chopped (to your liking)
- 1 cooked chorizo sausage, casing removed,&,diced
- 2 red potatoes, peeled &,diced
- 1 cup salsa (homemade best)
- 1/2 cup corn kernel
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1Cook onions& sausage in oil, in a skillet on medium-high heat for 5-7 mins, stirring occasionally.
- 2Add diced potatoes, cook for 5 mins or until golden, increase time by 7-10 mins if required.
- 3Stir in salsa, corn, chopped coriander& salt.
- 4Spoon 1 cup onto half of each tortilla, sprinkle with cheese, fold uncovered half over filling half.
- 5Bake in oven at 350 until cheese melted or in skillet for a few mins on each side (i use oven).
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chorizo Potato Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 781.5
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 50.9 mg
- Sodium 1838.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 28.0 g