Chef #1802625530's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Spicy, salty, warm, and satisfying breakfast, lunch, brunch, or dinner meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. In a large non-stick ovenproof sauté pan, over medium heat, add the oil.
- 2Add the Chorizo to a 12- inch non-stick skillet until browned and cooked through; Remove Chorizo to a plate and set aside.
- 3Add the oil to the pan and add one package Simply Potatoes® Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes to skillet. Season with Salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are browned and the onions are soft.
- 4In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Return Chorizo to the pan. Using the back of a spoon, lightly press the chorizo/potato mixture over the bottom of the pan. Pour in the egg mixture.Top with cheese
- 6Place in the oven and bake until the center is firm to the touch, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and cool slightly. Slice into individual servings and place on serving plates.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chorizo, Potato, and Onion Frittata #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.8
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 323.0 mg
- Sodium 1080.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
salt and pepper