- 3 chorizo sausages, thickly sliced diagonally
- 300 g swiss brown button mushrooms, thickly sliced or 300 g mushrooms, of your choice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leave (Can use coriander leaves instead of above herbs if desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large non stick frying pan over medium heat and add the chorizo and cook, turning occasionally for 5 mins or until golden brown.
- Add the mushroom and cook stirring for 5 minutes or until mushroom softens.
- Stir in the rosemary and thyme and toss until combined.
- Transfer to a warm serving bowl and serve immediately.