Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great recipe to have for brunch with perhaps some creamy scrambled eggs.
- 3 chorizo sausages, thickly sliced diagonally
- 300 g swiss brown button mushrooms, thickly sliced or 300 g mushrooms, of your choice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leave (Can use coriander leaves instead of above herbs if desired)
- Heat a large non stick frying pan over medium heat and add the chorizo and cook, turning occasionally for 5 mins or until golden brown.
- Add the mushroom and cook stirring for 5 minutes or until mushroom softens.
- Stir in the rosemary and thyme and toss until combined.
- Transfer to a warm serving bowl and serve immediately.
These were very good. I only had white mushrooms to work with. Very tasty, wife and daughter loved it.
Unfortunately I had to use dried thyme and rosemary. Even with this setback the recipe was SOooooo good. I am very lucky to have an excellent local butcher that makes all his own super sausages and Mexican chorizos are one of them. Simple easy recipe that is really good - I served this recipe with noodles, Orange glazed Squash & steamed broccoli . Thanks once again Latchy for a super recipe for a very enjoyable dinner