Recipe by bikeshockeybbqbeer
This is a variation on a recipe from a 21 day sugar detox program. The original recipe called for chorizo spices. After unsuccessfully searching for said spices around town, my gym coach told me she just uses chorizo. I usually find Chorizo sold in 10 ounce tubes. You can find beef or pork chorizo. I prefer beef. Simply cut the tube in half for this recipe.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 5 ounces chorizo sausage (beef)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 -2 teaspoon Hungarian paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. The chorizo will not crumble like the ground pork. So you'll want to tear it into smaller chunks so it blends well with the other ingredients.
- Form mixture into 16 to 20 balls. Place in a stoneware or glass baking dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.