Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Sorted Food boys
Make and share this Chorizo, Feta and Spring Onion Couscous Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the couscous in the chicken stock.
- Remove the papery skin of the chorizo and hack the sausage into bite sized chunks.
- Fry them off in a dry pan for a couple of minutes to release loads of tasty, spicy oils.
- Stir the sausage and all of its oil into the cooked and fluffy couscous to infuse flavour and impart colour.
- Crumble the feta and finely slice the spring onions.
- Mix everything together, loosening with a little extra oil if necessary and season well with salt and pepper.