1/2 Photos of Chorizo, Crabmeat Quiche
This I made with for unexpected company! A Cajun style quiche with a spicy kick and a delicate hint of crabmeat. To make as an Appetizers pour into a buttered 9x13 and bake 350 for 30 minutes and cut into small squares.This is a great travel food bring for pot luck or to a picnic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ready-made pie crust
- 2 ounces chorizo sausage, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1 small hot pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup cream or 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) can lump crabmeat
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper (to season)
- 1In a deep pie dish place crust.
- 2Fry chorizo, onions, peppers and garlic 5 minutes.
- 3Add cream, old bay, pepper and salt, parsley to eggs.
- 4Place chorizo mixture into pie crust then sprinkle crab over chorizos, layer on the cheeses, pour on the egg mixture poke with a fork to get the egg mixture into the filling.
- 5Bake 425 degrees for 15 minutes then 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chorizo, Crabmeat Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.2
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 273.6 mg
- Sodium 508.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning