Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mexican Chorizo Cheese Dip. Great party or holiday treat! Serve with plenty of tortilla chips, this one will go fast.
- 1⁄2 lb chorizo sausage (Mexican sausage)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups American cheese, cubed
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped fine
- Cook chorizo and onion in a large skillet until meat is pink and onion is tender.
- Drain well, REALLY WELL.
- Stir in tomato juice, cheese and jalapeno pepper.
- Cook and stir just till cheese is melted and mixture blended.
- Serve hot with tortillas or corn chips.