My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the potatoes into chunks and boil.
- 2Finely chop the shallot and 175g of chorizo.
- 3Chop the semi-cured chorizo into chunks and half the cherry tomatoes.
- 4Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- 5Make a deep cut in the side of each chicken breast to create a pocket.
- 6Fry shallot over a medium heat for 1–2 minutes until just softened, then set aside.
- 7In a bowl, mix together the shallot, chorizo, parsley and lemon zest and black pepper.
- 8Fill each chicken breast with the mixture and season the outside.
- 9Heat olive oil in an ovenproof frying pan over a high heat and fry each breast for 1–2 minutes each side or until golden-brown.
- 10Transfer to the oven and cook for 15–18 minutes, or until cooked through (the juices should run clear when pierced).
- 11Remove the chicken and set aside on a warm plate.
- 12Whilst the chicken is cooking, fry the chorizo chunks over medium heat for 2–3 minutes until the oil comes out of the chorizo.
- 13Add the potatoes and fry for 3–4 minutes.
- 14Add the tomatoes and fry for 2–3 minutes.
- 15Melt the butter over a medium heat and fry the spinach until just wilted and season.
- 16To serve, place a bed of spinach on the plate, carve the chicken diagonally into three pieces and place on top of the spinach. Spoon the chorizo and potatoes onto the plate and drizzle with the juice form the chorizo pan.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chorizo Chicken With Sauteed Chorizo, Potatoes and Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (641 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1022.0
- Calories from Fat 628
- Total Fat 69.8 g
- Saturated Fat 27.4 g
- Cholesterol 224.0 mg
- Sodium 1762.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 66.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of