Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Australian Women's Weekly. An Australian cup is 250ml and a tablespoon is 20ml. This is a Southwest US recipe.
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 2 chorizo sausages, chopped finely
- 1 small red capsicum, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- Sift flour into medium bowl.
- stir in the water, egg, sausage, capsicum, cheese, garlic, chives and cumin.
- Heat oil in large saucepan.
- drop tablespoons of mixture into hot oil.
- Cook in batches until browned.
- drain on absorbent paper.