Recipe by "Pink Eyed" Jim Cortina
Spicy Southwestern inspired take on your typical stuffed mushroom. Can be an appetizer or even a main dish for a light supper.
- 340.19 g portabella mushroom caps (about 6 caps)
- 453.59 g chorizo sausage, loose (I use Mexican Chorizo doubled)
- 85.04 g cheddar cheese, shredded
- 28.34 g green onion, chopped
- 59.14 ml red wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the chorizo, green onions, and cheddar cheese.
- Stuff mushroom caps with the mixture evenly, place in a greased baking dish with the red wine.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes or until sausage is cooked through and mushrooms are softened.