Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this recipe off the top of my head this morning. :D I really enjoyed it and wrote it down as quickly as I could so I didn't forget how I made it. My 1 yr old loves these, although he does make a bit of a mess with the eggs. lol
- Cook peppers and chorizo over med. heat until peppers are to desired texture (al dente to soft works best to ensure meat is thoroughly cooked).
- Scrambled eggs and green onions together in a bowl (add milk if desired) until the yolks and whites are well blended.
- Pour over chorizo and peppers and stir until eggs are done all moisture has evaporated.
- Put egg mix into burrito tortillas. Serve warm and with a side of fruit salad.
- Note: Actual yield will vary depending on how full the burritos are filled.