This recipe is from Vista Verde Guest Ranch, Steamboat Springs, CO. Makes a nice hearty breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 12-inch flour tortillas
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 lb chorizo sausage, cooked,crumbled and drained
- salt and pepper
- 8 tablespoons shredded white cheddar cheese
- sour cream
Black Bean Salsa
- 1For Black Bean Salsa: In a bowl, add all salsa ingredients and stir to mix.
- 2Let rest 30 minutes so that flavors can blend.
- 3Store covered in the refrigerator.
- 4For Burritos: Wrap tortillas in foil and warm in 350 degree oven for about 2 minutes.
- 5In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt 1 tablespoon of butter.
- 6Scramble eggs until desired degree of doneness; remove skillet from heat.
- 7Add sausage, salt and pepper to taste and stir to combine.
- 8Spoon 1/4 of the egg-sausage mixture into the center of the tortilla; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese.
- 9Roll tortilla up burrito style; repeat process with remaining tortillas.
- 10Serve warm with black bean salsa and sour cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chorizo and White Cheddar Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 903.1
- Calories from Fat 441
- Total Fat 49.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 497.8 mg
- Sodium 1712.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 42.9 g