Nachos made with chorizo and manchego. You'll be ruined for life. From: http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Nachos-Guacamole-Salsas-Cocktails
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 lb fresh chorizo sausage, casings removed
- 2 avocados, halved lengthwise, pitted, flesh scooped out
- 2 pickled serranos pepper, 1 diced and 1 sliced (can sub jalapenos as desired)
- 1 lime, juice of
- 7 ounces tortilla chips
- 1/2 lb manchego cheese, shredded
- 1In a skillet over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil, then add 2 of the diced garlic cloves and the onion.
- 2When the garlic and onion become translucent, add the chorizo, breaking it up as it browns.
- 3In a separate bowl, mash the avocados with 1 clove of the garlic, the diced Serrano, lime juice and salt. Set aside.
- 4Preheat the broiler to 500°F.
- 5Layer the tortilla chips in a 9 x 13-inch roasting pan.
- 6Evenly distribute the chorizo over the chips followed by the shredded cheese.
- 7Add the sliced Serrano peppers on top.
- 8Place the chips under the broiler and broil for 8 minutes.
- 9Add the guacamole and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chorizo and Manchego Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 683.5
- Calories from Fat 454
- Total Fat 50.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 49.9 mg
- Sodium 901.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: