- 1 lb fresh chorizo sausage, broken up
- 6 -8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 large flour tortillas, browned in a pan as needed
- 1⁄2 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- sour cream
- hot sauce (optional)
- chopped avocado (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry a chopped onion and chorizo (broken up)together until onion is tender and translucent.
- add 6 to 8 beaten eggs after everything is nice and brown.
- Keep'em moving until cooked.
- Serve it on a sour cream coated pan-grilled tortilla, add a bit of grated Monterrey jack and avocado (if desired).
- Serve with more sour cream and hot sauce.