1/2 Photos of Chorizo and Egg Burritos
Outstanding rib-sticking breakfast, lunch or dinner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry a chopped onion and chorizo (broken up)together until onion is tender and translucent.
- 2add 6 to 8 beaten eggs after everything is nice and brown.
- 3Keep'em moving until cooked.
- 4Serve it on a sour cream coated pan-grilled tortilla, add a bit of grated Monterrey jack and avocado (if desired).
- 5Serve with more sour cream and hot sauce.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chorizo and Egg Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 818.7
- Calories from Fat 410
- Total Fat 45.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 286.4 mg
- Sodium 1779.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 36.5 g