- 1⁄4 lb mexican chorizo sausage
- 1 large potato, diced
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In small pan boil potatoes until soft. Time depends on the size of the dice. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, remove casings from chorizo. Cook over medium heat in a non stick skillet until browned. Drain. But do not wipe out skillet. You want a small amount of the fat to remain.
- Add cooked sausage back into pan. Stir in potatoes. Cook and stir for about one minute.
- Pour in beaten eggs. Stir. When eggs are almost done add cheese. Stir well. Cook until eggs are done and cheese is melted. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas in microwave about 30 seconds until warm and soft.
- Divide the egg mixture into two portions and fill tortillas. Add salsa to taste. Roll up burrito style.