1/1 Photo of Chorizo and Chickpea Salad
Simple tasty salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a non stick pan over medium high heat.
- 2Add half the chorizo and cook for 4 minutes turning until crisp and golden.
- 3Drain on paper towel, and repeat with remaining chorizo.
- 4Add cherry tomatoes to frying pan and cook tossing for 2 minutes until just softened.
- 5Combine warm chorizo, tomatoes, chickpeas, rocket, feta and dressing in a large bowl.
- 6Season with salt and pepper, toss gently and spoon into serving bowls.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chorizo and Chickpea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1175.1
- Calories from Fat 796
- Total Fat 88.4 g
- Saturated Fat 33.5 g
- Cholesterol 201.8 mg
- Sodium 3132.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 59.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: