Recipe by Latchy
Simple tasty salad
Top Review by Stardustannie
My kinda salad!! I knew I'd love this salad when I saw the ingredient list. The only changes I made was to replace the rocket with baby spinach as that is what I had on hand, oh and I dint use the olive oil as I find that chorizio renders enough of it's own fat/oils.YUM!! thanks for sharing
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400 g chorizo sausages, thinly sliced
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes or 250 g grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (420 g) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 70 g baby rocket
- 70 g feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette (of your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan over medium high heat.
- Add half the chorizo and cook for 4 minutes turning until crisp and golden.
- Drain on paper towel, and repeat with remaining chorizo.
- Add cherry tomatoes to frying pan and cook tossing for 2 minutes until just softened.
- Combine warm chorizo, tomatoes, chickpeas, rocket, feta and dressing in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, toss gently and spoon into serving bowls.