Simple tasty salad
Make and share this Chorizo and Chickpea Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan over medium high heat.
- Add half the chorizo and cook for 4 minutes turning until crisp and golden.
- Drain on paper towel, and repeat with remaining chorizo.
- Add cherry tomatoes to frying pan and cook tossing for 2 minutes until just softened.
- Combine warm chorizo, tomatoes, chickpeas, rocket, feta and dressing in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, toss gently and spoon into serving bowls.
My kinda salad!! I knew I'd love this salad when I saw the ingredient list. The only changes I made was to replace the rocket with baby spinach as that is what I had on hand, oh and I dint use the olive oil as I find that chorizio renders enough of it's own fat/oils.YUM!! thanks for sharing