Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found this online and figured I'd post it here so I don't lose it. It sounds delicious, but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 (425 g) chorizo sausage, sliced
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 6 baby desiree potatoes, unpeeled, each cut into 8
- 400 g white beans
- 200 g Baby Spinach
- 400 g canned tomatoes
- 1 liter water
- Heat oil. Fry chorizo 5 mins, remove, add onions, garlic & saute.
- Add remaining ingredients (except spinach) , bring to boil, simmer 15 mins or until potatoes are tender.
- Add baby spinach until wilted.