Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this from my mom. She's been making it forever so I have no clue where she got it from. Simple and yummy!
- 170.09 g can tuna, drained
- 304.75 g can cream of celery soup
- 59.14 ml water
- 118.29 ml chopped celery
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 118.29 ml cashew pieces
- 236.59 ml chow mein noodles, divided
- cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 350. MIx soup and water in casserole dish. Add tuna; stir.
- Add celery, onion, cashews, and 1/2 cup of the chow mein noodles; stir.
- Bake uncovered 35-45 mintes until bubbly. Serve over rice and top with remaining chow mein noodles.
This was quite good. My mom use to fix something like this so I thought I would give this a try. I did add some minced garlic (about one clove, minced) and followed the rest of the instructions. When you need something in a hurry here it is. I might put some soy sauce in next time for more flavor. Made for SPRING PAC 2010.