Recipe by Kansas A
From a very old copy of "Better Homes & Gardens New Cookbook." This recipe is not in their new books. It's fast, cheap, and super easy to prepare!
Top Review by Becky in Junction City, OR
This recipe takes me back to 1958 and my Mothers kitchen. We thought this was very exotic food from the Far East way back then. Ultimate comfort food for me and my sisters. Yummy!!Thanks for sharing.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups chow mein noodles (divided)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, toasted (optional)