Recipe by barefootmommawv
I don't remember where I picked this one up at but its absolutely great. A heavy meal but it wonderful. Great served with mashed potatoes.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 -2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 -8 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- hot mashed potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first four ingredients. Add pork chops, one at a time; toss to coat. Set remaining flour mixture aside.
- In a large skillet, sauté chops in butter until golden brown; transfer to a greased 13x9x2in baking dish.
- In same skillet sauté onion, green pepper and mushrooms until tender. Stir in reserved flour mixture; gradually add milk until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice. Pour over chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.