Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Pork chops and stuffing soak up sweet and savory flavors in this convenient one-pan meal. From Kraft Foods.
- 6 boneless center cut pork chops, approx. 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons honey dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup Catalina dressing
- 3 large carrots, peeled and thinly sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 large red apples, unpeeled and coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stove top stuffing mix
- Coat chops with mustard.
- Melt margarine in large, deep nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Add chops; cook 6 minutes on each side or until browned and juices run clear.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Into the pan add water, Catalina dressing and carrots.
- Cook 6-8 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Stir in apples and stuffing mix, mixing well.
- Return chops to skillet and turn off heat.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes before serving.