- 3⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 pork chops (1/2 in thick)
- 1 large onion, sliced into rounds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large plastic bag combine the lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Add the chops and onion.
- Seal and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drain and reserve the marinade and onions.
- Grill the chops, covered over medium heat until no longer pink.
- About 8-10 minutes a side.
- Place the marinade and onions in a saucepan, bring to a boil and serve with chops.