Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My favorite way to eat this delicious and healthy pesto recipe is on a gluten free cracker. http://www.elanaspantry.com/chopping-board-pesto/
- 1 cup basil, well packed
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt, celtic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Chop the basil into fine strips until it's practically minced.
- Place the basil in a bowl.
- Chop the pine nuts fairly fine, though not to a powder, leave a little crunch.
- Place pine nuts in bowl with basil, then toss in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Serve over crackers.