Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and tasty.
Make and share this Chopped Steak / Hamburger Gravy - Ground Chuck recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground chuck, chili grind
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped fine
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1 low-sodium beef bouillon cube, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon Kitchen Bouquet (or BV extract )
- black pepper (optional)
- Brown meat and onions in skillet. Add flour to skillet, stirring well.
- Dissolve bouillon cube into the hot water, whisk in lesser amount of Kitchen Bouquet first, taste for saltiness and adjust. Add seasoned water to beef / onion mixture gradually, stirring constantly. Add black pepper. Simmer over low heat till thickened.
- Serve on noodles, mashed potatoes or biscuits.