A simple taste good salad. My favorite way to serve it is in another vegetable like an avocado.
Make and share this Chopped Shrimp Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cut shrimp in halve or thirds depending on the size.
- Peel cucumber and chop cucumber, celery and onion, small. (**Note: If using a regular cucumber then after peeling cut in half and spoon out seeds).
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over lettuce or in a hallowed out veggie.
Very nice shrimp salad. It's a nice mix of simple ingredients. I made this just as written. Don't skip the lemon juice. This salad make a wonderful sandwich or salad plate. Thanx for posting!