1/2 Photos of Chopped Shrimp Salad
Your Gourmet Girlfriend's Note:
A simple taste good salad. My favorite way to serve it is in another vegetable like an avocado.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut shrimp in halve or thirds depending on the size.
- 2Peel cucumber and chop cucumber, celery and onion, small. (**Note: If using a regular cucumber then after peeling cut in half and spoon out seeds).
- 3Add the remaining ingredients, mix well.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Serve over lettuce or in a hallowed out veggie.
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chopped Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: