Recipe by Lainey39
This salad is filled with ham, veggies and whole-grain pasta and is delicious. It can even be a main dish. Recipe is from Kraft.
Top Review by bmcnichol
Very good and easy to make. I made this up one night and let it sit and ate it for lunch the next day. Nice flavor. I followed the recipe as written other then I used Dreamfield pasta as that is what I buy. I also had cooked ham instead of honey ham and my dressing was not reduced fat. I also used shredded cheese instead of crumbles. Was a nice lunch.
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup whole wheat rotini, cooked and drained (or multi-grain pasta)
- 3⁄4 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, crumbles (2 percent milk reduced fat)
- 1 cup chopped cucumber, unpeeled
- 1 (6 ounce) package 98% fat-free honey ham, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup zesty reduced-fat Italian salad dressing