Recipe by startnover
This is such a fun recipe to make with the kids. You can make it as easy or as complicated as you want. For homemade crust try my Best Pizza Dough #123446 and Homemade Marinara Sauce #125116 or do it quick with the Rhoades frozen bread dough and a premade pizza sauce.
- 2 loaves rhoades frozen bread dough (thawed according to directions)
- 6 ounces pepperoni, cut in 1/2 in, 1/2 size pieces
- 6 ounces Canadian bacon, cut in 1/4 size pieces
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup olive, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each loaf of bread in half lengthwise and then five equal parts width wise.(You should end up with ten equal portions per loaf, 20 total).
- Press dough, one dough ball at a time, making 10 tops and 10 bottoms.
- Place desired ingredients on the bottom crusts being careful to leave a little edge. You can use any toppings you desire. I just listed the most popular at our house.
- DO NOT PUT ANY SAUCE ON DOUGH!
- Put a top on each mini pizza and seal top and bottom edges.
- Take a pizza cutter and "chop" the pizza up, making sure to chop up the ingredients a little. You can make it as neat or messy as you'd like.
- Using a spatula, move to a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until tops are golden brown. Time will vary due to size and amount of ingredients, so try 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with marinara or pizza sauce as a dip.