Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chicken, arugula, avocado, chickpeas and more combine for a tasty lunch meal or dinner side dish Per serving: 413 cal, 14 g fat (2 g sat), 47 g carbs, 289 mg sodium, 7 g fiber, 26 g protein From Women’s Health Magazine
- 3 cups arugula, chopped
- 1⁄4 avocado, diced
- 1 medium yellow tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cucumber, diced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 skinless chicken breast, grilled and chopped (6 oz)
- 2 teaspoons sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor, or whisk together until smooth.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine arugula, avocado, tomato, cucumber, onion, raisins, chickpeas, and chicken. Toss well with dressing.
- 3 Top with sunflower seeds.