1/1 Photo of Chopped Mediterranean Salad
I fell in love with this salad from one of our local Lebanese shops and had tried for years to find the recipe. I finally found it on another site and would like to share it with you. The blending of juices from fresh garden vegetables makes this salad one of a kind. Simple to prepare it is one of our favorites. My husband even likes it and he's a meat, potato and gravy man!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (roma's are best)
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 asian cucumber, chopped
- 2 scallions, white and green, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh is best)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1Combine the tomatoes, bell pepper, cucumber, scallions, mint, cilantro and parsley in a bowl.
- 2Whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice.
- 3Pour over salad and toss to blend.
- 4Add salt and pepper.
- 5All measurements are versatile depending upon individual tastes!
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chopped Mediterranean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g