Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Brown rice is excellent for pets and is especially easy on the digestive system.
- 4 lbs liver (beef and chicken, chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup potato, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green beans, diced
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, diced
- 1 cup brown rice
- Prepare rice according to package instructions.
- Place livers & veggies in large pot. Cover with water and bring to boil. Reduce to medium heat & cook 15 minutes or until completely cooked and tender. Drain.
- Stir rice into liver & veggie mixture.
- Serve warm.
- Leftovers can be refrigerated up to a week.