Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with this cheesy Chopped Jalapeno Bread fresh from your oven. Video Instructions: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1917
- 18 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place rolls on a bread board.
- Top with cheese, jalapenos & cilantro.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Chop everything together, with a knife and knead with hands until ingredients are well mixed into dough.
- Shape into a large round loaf.
- Place loaf on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.