I found this in The Sun-Sentinel from poweroffamilymeals.com and I don't want to lose it. Sounds good and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 1/2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oregano, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons thyme, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
For the Chopped Italian Salad
- 1For the vinaigrette, combine vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper and herbs in a food processor or blender and process on high speed until the mixture is well blended.
- 2With the motor running, carefully pour olive oil in a steady stream. Store in the refrigerator after use. (Vinaigrette will last approximately 2 weeks in the refrigerator.).
- 3For the salad, combine all the salad ingredients and toss.
- 4Dress with Italian Vinaigrette just before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chopped Italian Salad With Italian Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.8
- Calories from Fat 433
- Total Fat 48.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 42.9 mg
- Sodium 1641.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 14.9 g