Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Kids love the title -It is reasonably heathly - You can even use Ice Milk instead of full Ice cream, If you wish to make it really weird drop in some red, blue or green food coloring This recipe is from Mealtime.org
- 1 (46 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 (15 ounce) cans fruit cocktail in juice, undrained (bugs)
- 1 cup dark seedless raisins (beetles)
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, fruit& raisins.
- Divide the ice cream between 6 tall glasses.
- Pour the juice mixture over the ice cream.
- Add a drop of food coloring if you wish to each glass.
- Serve immidiately.
Kids gave this a 5+! "Awesome" taste and my kids had the red and green food coloring drops (4 of each) and it turned a brownish color when mixed! They will ask for this again. It added some fun to our day! Thanks for posting Bergy!