- 1 lb beef, chopped
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced finely
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb string bean, cut in 1/4 inch slices, blanched
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup beef stock
- 2 cups rice, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the beef until almost browned; drain.
- Add onion and garlic.
- Add the blanched string beans; cover cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs; cook until eggs start to set, stirring constantly.
- Blend the cornstarch with water and add to mixture.
- Cook until mixture thickens stirring constantly.
- Serve with hot rice.