Recipe by drhousespcatcher
Just adopted. Try at your own risk until I work on it. I do know the wife ran out the door whimpering when I read it to her.
- 1 cup white beans, Cooked or 1 cup soybeans
- 1 hardboiled egg, sieved
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salad oil
- 1 teaspoon brewer's yeast
- soya sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor or food mill, grind or mince beans until fine.
- Saute onion in oil until well browned.
- Mix beans, onion, yeast and egg.
- Season to taste.
- Added soy sauce will darken the mixture to give it a liver-like color.
- Serve on bread or crackers.