- 3⁄4 lb beef brisket, cooked (can use beef roast if brisket unavailable)
- 1⁄2-1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- sliced dill pickle
- sliced jalapeno (optional)
- 2 whole wheat hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- On cutting board, cut beef into small pieces.
- Place in saucepan and mix in barbegue sauce until evenly coated and moist. Heat over low-medium until warmed.
- Spoon onto bun and top with onion & pickle slices. Top with additional barbeque sauce as desired.