Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This chopped apple salad will satisfy your sweet tooth without the "guilt"!
- 1 large apple, chopped into small pieces
- 1 stalk celery, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Combine apple, celery, raisins, and a few squirts of lemon juice in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix vanilla yogurt and peanut butter until well-blended and smooth.
- Pour the yogurt-peanut butter mixture over the apple mixture. Stir gently to coat.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
A nice change for my usual yogurt treat! Thanks for posting!! Made for I Recommend Tag Game.
Good salad! I love the sweetness of the apples with the vanilla yogurt. And normally I love peanut butter with apples, but for some reason it seemed a little off for me in this. Next time I'll leave the peanut butter out. Made for TYM tag.
Delicious salad. I used dried cranberries instead of raisins. I used a large cortland apple. Thanks D. Todd Miller. Made for An Apple A Day :D