Recipe by Breeze144
This is another treat that came from my Grandmother. She said you can substitute the apples for blueberries for a different cake! Also, this could be used for muffins, except bake at 325F for 25 mins.
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup chopped apple
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend margarine, eggs, white sugar and milk together.
- Fold in flour and baking powder.
- Then fold in apples.
- Bake in 8x8 pan at 350F for 50 minutes.
- tip - toss apples in a little bit of flour before adding them in to prevent them from going to the bottom.