Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 30 mins
To retain crisp texture, stir in vegetables during the last part of cooking.
Make and share this Chop Suey Ground Beef Supper (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet brown beef and onion stirring occasionally until crumbly.
- Drain off fat.
- Put beef and onion into crock pot.
- Stir in rice mix including dry seasoning packet, water and 4 TBS of soy sauce.
- Cover and cook on high setting 2 hours.
- Stir in vegetables and mushrooms.
- cover and continue cooking on high about 30 minutes longer or until rice is tender and vegetables are crisp tender.
- Stir in remaining 1 TBS soy sauce and serve at once.
- Note: For more pronounce Asian flavor, stir in another tablespoon soy sauce before serving.