1/3 Photos of Chop Suey Con Casuy
Vicki in CT's Note:
Authentic Filipino meal of stir fried chicken, vegetables, and cashews. Serve over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large skinless chicken breast half
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 head cabbage, cut into pieces
- 1 carrot, cubed
- 1/4 cup water chestnut, quartered
- 10 mushroom pieces
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 3 ounces cashews, toasted
- 1Cut chicken breasts into paper thin slices. Combine with cornstarch, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and egg white.
- 2Heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add vegetables and saute for 3 minutes. Add remaining soy sauce. Transfer to platter and set aside.
- 3Add remaining oil into same skillet and turn to high heat. Saute chicken for 2 minutes until cooked.
- 4Return cooked vegetables to skillet. Add hot broth. Stir to combine all ingredients thoroughly. Cook for one minute. Garnish with cashews.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chop Suey Con Casuy
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.7
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 797.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: