Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick easy meal
- 1 lb round steak (cut in thin strips)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms or 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery (cut diagonally)
- 1 cup green pepper (cut in 1 in squares)
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Brown beef in oil.
- Add vegatables, soup and soy sauce.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minuets.
- Blend cornstarch and water into sauce.
- Cook, stirring until thickened.
- Serve with rice.