Recipe by SilentCricket
The name for this salad comes from the fact that all the vegetables are chopped or diced! A wonderfully colorful and tasty side dish perfect with curry or anything else that may be on your menu!
Top Review by Nat Da Brat
This is even better if let to stand chilled for a few hours. I used 1 large tomato, 2 lebanese cucumbers, 1 green pepper, 1 red pepper, 1 bunch green ononions, parsley, chives, red wine vinegar, and added a little left over raw cauliflower I had. Very refreshing, versatile, and easy.
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green pepper (or red if you prefer)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced scallions or 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 -2 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- chopped chives (optional)
- chopped parsley (optional)
- 2 -3 tablespoons vinegar or 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash fresh ground pepper