Recipe by Petdrwife
Hmmmmm what to make for dinner? Well, we got rice, chicken and broccoli what can I do with that? I know....! And afterwards my husband was lickin his chops...thus the name.
Top Review by SmHerndon
I added lots of pepper and 1 can Cream of Mushroom. Doubled the recipe and glad I did! My daughter & I loved it. The hubby,well...less than we did but still enjoyable for him, just not a mushroom fan so next time 1 4oz can of 'shrooms. But there definately will be a next time! Perfect comfort food for these fall days and so easy.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 7 ounces mushroom stems and pieces
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 12 ounces water
- 10 ounces broccoli (chopped)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Minute Rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into bitesize pieces and saute in pam coated skillet until no longer pink and slightly browned.
- In a bowl combine soup, water, mushrooms, rice, broccoli and cooked chicken. Pour into an 11x9 inch pan sprayed with pam.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 minutes.