Recipe by ChefDebs
This is one of those dishes i have made for years, really just a question of chopping things up ( hence the name) and throwing them together, ingredients will often change,as to what is in my fridge at the time.Best if put in the refrigerator for an hour before eating.
Top Review by crazycookinmama
This was a winner at my house!! The husband and the 2 boys absolutely loved it, and I thought it had a wonderful array of colors and textures and tastes....definitely a great recipe.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 sweet onion, chopped fine
- 1 small carrot, peeled and chopped fine
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 slice swiss cheese, chopped
- 1 slice cheddar cheese, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- ground pepper