Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of those dishes i have made for years, really just a question of chopping things up ( hence the name) and throwing them together, ingredients will often change,as to what is in my fridge at the time.Best if put in the refrigerator for an hour before eating.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 sweet onion, chopped fine
- 1 small carrot, peeled and chopped fine
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 slice swiss cheese, chopped
- 1 slice cheddar cheese, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- ground pepper
- Toss everything together and let stand in the fridge for an hour before serving.
This was a winner at my house!! The husband and the 2 boys absolutely loved it, and I thought it had a wonderful array of colors and textures and tastes....definitely a great recipe.